Source Medicine ABC Framework
A step-by-step guide to the use of Source Resonances for transformational healing and inner awakening.(Currently being researched.)
This is a guide for how to use Source Resonances effectively in different situations, for instance with trauma, chronic conditions or inner growth.
The principle behind the ABC Framework is 'Intention, Release, Receive'.
- Intention: The intention is to invite in wellbeing and inner awakening;
- Release: To allow this process, any unresolved effects of TIPPs events (Toxins, Infections, Physical and Psychological traumas) need to be released, which can be done using SR Releasers, SR Balancers and, where relevant, SR Revealers. Addressing the underlying TIPPs experiences that have lead to the issue or disease is important in optimising the response and for relapse prevention.
Receive: This enables the individual to open more fully to who they truly are, which can be supported through using the relevant SR Tools, SR Enhancers and SR Openers. It is helpful to explore what the person's condition is inviting them to learn or open to, as all illness is an invitation to awakening within. See the Resonance Suggestions Chart for ideas of underlying issues and themes. The ABC approach can also be used specifically to support inner awakening and spiritual development. Whatever the spiritual background, religion or practice, these resonances can support the inner process of awakening to our true essence. Browse through the SR Enhancer and SR Opener audio resonances to find resonances about compassion, love, peace, presence, awareness and more. These are helpful along with releasing the issues that hold us back. The modern (particularly western) malady of the soul is that we learn to depend on external validation rather than being present with what is. Addressing and releasing the issues that hold us in this state of striving to become something/someone allows us to open more to being present with ourselves, others and the divine within all - and therefore more fully being who we truly are.See more...
The ABC approach incorporates some new developments and is currently being researched by Source Medicine and our Research Network of independent practitioners. Some of the resonances in the Source Medicine ABC are only available as audios, and several are only currently available to the Source Medicine Research Network. The order of using resonances can be adjusted to suit the individual client.
We are currently offering a few one-to-one sessions for practitioners who would like to learn more. Payment by sliding scale - please pay us something - you choose how much.
Familiarise yourself with the Source Medicine Vitality Map to understand cultural differences relevant to prescribing Source Resonances.
Check the client's sensitivity to determine how to prescribe the resonances (see High Sensitivity Helpsheet).
Step A: Specific Resonance
If there is a specific issue or diagnosis, prescribe the relevant specific resonance. This may be a Revealer Resonance for a chronic disease e.g. SR Revealer for Alzheimer's Disease or a Releaser Resonance to address a TIPPs event (Toxins, Infections, Physical and Psychological trauma) e.g. SR Releasing Rape Trauma.
It may also be helpful to add in a relevant SR Enhancer or SR Opener at this stage, perhaps a few days after starting the SR Revealer or SR Releaser.
For clients with a systemic chronic condition, the use of an SR Revealer Resonance for that condition is not recommended as a first step (for instance M.E., C.F.S., fibromyalgia). See System Balancers below.
- Use once then watch and wait three days. If no aggravation, use daily or as you see fit.
- If the client has high sensitivity, see recommendations here.
- If there is progress, continue with the prescription.
- If there is no clear response to the resonance, or if the response has plateaued, move on to Step B.
- If there is a problematic aggravation, consider pausing until this has passed.
- Week One: SR Revealer or SR Releaser - use once, watch and wait three days then use daily.
- Week Two: SR Revealer or SR Releaser in the morning plus SR Enhancer or Opener in the evening.
- Oonagh Taeger, a practitioner member of our Research Network, has found that the SR Releasing Lack of Nurturing was particularly effective when combined with SR Enhancing Self Acceptance.
- With any chronic health conditions, as with any life event, there is an invitation to awakening within. So, for instance, when prescribing SR Revealer for Macular Degeneration this could be paired with SR Opening to Inner Vision.
- See Resonance Suggestions Chart for more examples of themes to consider with different illnesses.
Step B: SR Tool
There are a number of SR Tools to support the assimilation of the Source Resonances, including some specific regional/cultural Catalysts:
- SR Tool: Western Catalyst
- SR Tool: Africa Catalyst (sub-saharan)
- SR Tool: Worldwide Catalyst
- SR Tool: Earthing
- SR Tool: Grounded in our True Essence
Due to the nature of the Catalyst subtitles, the audio resonances are available with and without the subtitle as some practitioners find that the shortened title is easier for some clients to accept and use. The shortened version is the same resonance and has the full title on the actual file, but the screen that the client sees doesn't show that.
See the history of the Source Medicine TIPPs System for more information about cultural differences in using Source Resonances.
Select the relevant cultural catalyst. With certain conditions it may be helpful to start with SR Earthing Tool, for instance with PTSD and perhaps ADHD.
With resilient clients and individuals who have previously used Source Resonances, Steps A and B may be combined. It may also be helpful to introduce Step B sooner in an acute situation.
- Continue with the prescribed SR Releaser or Revealer, where relevant (daily or weekly, depending on what is appropriate).
- If an SR Enhancer or SR Opener is also being used, you may want to puase this while introducing the SR Tool.
- Add in the selected tool. Use once then watch and wait three days. If no aggravation, our initial suggestion is to use the catalyst daily for a week and then weekly for a while, or as you see fit. Consider repeating this after a few months, if relevant.
- Observe response as above.
Consider using SR Balancing Intestinal Flora (Microbiota) before the SR Tool for clients with any of the following:
- systemic chronic disease/condition or multiple chronic diseases
- autoimmune disease
- gastrointestinal symptoms
- allergies or food intolerances or other forms of high sensitivity (see the High Sensitivity Helpsheet)
This is to help stabilise the person's overall system and establish a more resilient foundation for building health through supporting digestive wellbeing. Based on research findings relating to homeopathic bowel nosodes, this resonance may be significant for clients with any type of chronic disease. The homeopathic research done shows significant improvement in a wide range of chronic diseases when the balance of intestinal flora is addressed early in treatment.
Step C: Generic Resonances or System Balancers
The Generic Source Resonances are designed for more resilient individuals, with straight-forward cases.
For clients with high sensitivity, take particular care with prescribing the generic resonances (see High Sensitivity Helpsheet). During this trial period, we suggest using the System Balancers instead for these clients.
The Generic Resonances address TIPPs events (Toxins, Infections, Physical and Psychological traumas) through using a composite resonances for each category.
It is important that Step B has been addressed first as otherwise these generic resonances may be difficult to assimilate (increasing the risk of aggravation and reducing the chance of benefit).
In the past it was important for us to focus on more specific concepts when making Source Resonances, so that they could be more easily assimilated. With new developments in the Source Technology we are now able to make these generic resonances and are carefully testing their efficacy and how they are experienced by clients. Consequently, many of these resonances are currently only available to the Research Network.
- SR Revealer for Fight, Flight and Freeze Responses. Overactive survival instincts can have a significant impact on our behavioural patterns, relationships and health. See also the Inner CALM Programme.
- SR Releasing Vaccination Trauma (in development.)
SR Releasing Toxins. If toxins are a significant issue for an individual it may be advisable to use one of the subsets of the generic resonances (or a specific TIPPs Releaser) first, for instance:
- SR Releasing Metal Toxicity
- SR Releasing Infections. If chronic infection is a significant issue for an individual it may be advisable to use one of the subsets of the generic resonances (or a specific TIPPs Releaser) first, for instance:
- SR Releasing Chronic Viral Pathogens
- SR Releasing Physical Trauma.
- SR Releasing Psychological Trauma.
Psychological Trauma can be thought of as different aspects of shock, loss/lack and abuse of power. If psychological trauma is a significant issue for an individual it may be advisable to use one of these subsets of the generic resonances (or a specific TIPPs Releaser) first:
- SR Releasing Shock
- SR Releasing Loss
- SR Releasing Abuse of Power
System Balancers are designed for more sensitive individuals and more complex cases.
For clients with complex or systemic conditions or high sensitivity the generic resonances may not be suitable at this stage in their treatment. For these clients we are currently developing a range of SR Balancers to stabilise and support the whole system before addressing the underlying issues.
- SR Balancing Intestinal Flora (Microbiota)
- SR Balancing Detoxification and Excretory Functions
- SR Balancing Immune Function
- SR Balancing Endocrine Function
- SR Balancing Skeletal System (in development)
- SR Balancing Intracellular Metabolism
- SR Balancing Human Microbiota
One way of using these System Balancers is to select three or four relevant Balancers and to use them as follows:
- Week One: 1st Balancer, once a day for between one and five days then pause for the rest of the week, using SR Catalyst and/or Step A prescription resonance at weekend.
- Week Two: 2nd Balancer, once a day for between one and five days then pause for the rest of the week, using SR Catalyst and/or Step A prescription resonance at weekend - etc.
Once the three or four Balancers have been used, the whole sequence can be repeated if necessary, allowing further gradual improvement.
This approach allows the body systems to stabilise gradually, in parallel, with the intention of building a steady foundation for then addressing the underlying causative TIPPs issues (Step D).
Contact us for more details.
Prescribing suggestions for Step C:
- Consider whether to continue or pause the prescribed SR Releaser or SR Revealer for the specific condition (perhaps returning to it once a week or month if necessary).
- If using an SR Enhancer or SR Opener, review the prescription and see whether there is a new layer to address with a different resonance.
- Some practitioners may use kinesiology muscle testing, dowsing or some other intuitive form of determining the order of use. Others may refer to the client's personal history and family history, and prescribe in the order that seems most appropriate to the individual (for instance, in reverse order of occurrence, peeling away the issues, with the most recent first).
Step D: Source Medicine TIPPs System
If, having completed the Source Medicine ABC, the client has not had the full response desired, it may be helpful to progress to the full Source Medicine TIPPs System (Toxins, Infections, Physical and Psychological traumas). There are also disease-specific TIPPs protocols in development, for instance for dementia.
Step D can also be used to address certain TIPPs issues in more depth after successfully completing the Source Medicine ABC and this may be helpful in relapse prevention.
See also the Troubleshooting page for what to consider when a prescription is not as effective as expected, or if there are concerns about the effects.