Source Medicine ABC
A step-by-step guide to the use of Source Resonances for transformational healing and inner awakening.
(Currently in development.)
This new development is currently being researched by Source Medicine and our Research Network of independent practitioners. It started out as a specific protocol for our Dementia Study and then evolved into a wider guide - or roadmap - for how to use Source Resonances in different situations. The intention is that the Source Medicine ABC steps could effectively treat the majority of clients and reduce the number that require more in-depth TIPPs prescribing.
For chronic conditions, although many clients respond well to the SR Revealers for diseases, as in Step A (see also 'Homeopathy For Diseases' by Peter Chappell and Harry van der Zee) others need more support to get the full benefit, which is covered by Steps B and C. All clients can benefit from thorough follow-up, to clear the underlying TIPPs issues (Toxins, Infections, Physical and Psychological trauma) that have lead to the disease. Step C may be sufficient for many, and others may need some individual TIPPs resonances as well (Step D).
Some of the resonances in the Source Medicine ABC are only available as audios, and several are only currently available to the Source Medicine Research Network.
We are currently offering a few one-to-one sessions (by donation) for practitioners who would like to learn more.
Step A: Specific Resonance
If there is a specific issue or diagnosis, prescribe the relevant specific resonance. This may be a Revealer Resonance for a chronic disease e.g. SR Revealer for Alzheimer's Disease or a Releaser Resonance to address a TIPPs event (Toxins, Infections, Physical and Psychological trauma) e.g. SR Releasing Rape Trauma.
- Use once then watch and wait three days. If no aggravation, use daily or as you see fit.
- If the client has high sensitivity, see recommendations here.
- If there is progress, continue with the prescription.
- If there is no clear response to the resonance, or if the response has plateaued, move on to Step B.
- If there is a problematic aggravation, consider pausing until this has passed.
- If there is no specific issue or diagnosis, move on to the next Step.
For clients with a systemic chronic condition, the use of an SR Revealer Resonance for that condition is not recommended as a first step (for instance M.E., C.F.S., fibromyalgia). See System Balancers below.
For clients where a specific TIPPs issue is being addressed using an SR Releaser it may be helpful to add in a relevant SR Enhancer or Opener. For example Oonagh Taeger, a practitioner member of our Research Network, has found that the SR Releasing Lack of Nurturing was particularly effective when combined with SR Enhancing Self Acceptance.
Step B: SR Tool
There are a number of SR Tools to support the assimilation of the Source Resonances, including some specific regional/cultural Catalysts:
- SR Tool: Western Catalyst
- SR Tool: Africa Catalyst (sub-saharan)
- SR Tool: India Catalyst (in development)
- SR Tool: Earthing
- SR Tool: Grounded in our True Essence
If there is a relevant cultural Catalyst available, select this. Otherwise choose one of the general tools.
- Continue with the prescribed SR Releaser or Revealer, where relevant.
- Add in the selected tool. Use once then watch and wait three days. If no aggravation, our initial suggestion is to use the catalyst daily for a week and then weekly for a while, or as you see fit. Consider repeating this after a few months, if relevant.
- If the client has high sensitivity, see recommendations here.
- Observe response as above.
See the history of the Source Medicine TIPPs System for more information about cultural differences in using Source Resonances.
Consider using SR Balancing Intestinal Flora (Microbiota) before the SR Tool for clients with any of the following:
- systemic chronic disease/condition or multiple chronic diseases
- autoimmune disease
- gastrointestinal symptoms
- allergies or food intolerances or other forms of high sensitivity
This is to help stabilise the person's overall system and establish a more resilient foundation for building health through supporting digestive wellbeing. Based on research findings relating to homeopathic bowel nosodes, this resonance may be significant for clients with any type of chronic disease. The homeopathic research done shows significant improvement in a wide range of chronic diseases when the balance of intestinal flora is addressed early in treatment (using homeopathic bowel nosodes).
Step C: Generic Resonances or System Balancers
With Step C of the Source Medicine ABC, our initial suggestion is to pause the prescribed SR Releaser or Revealer for the specific condition (perhaps returning to it once a week or month if necessary) and use either the Generic Resonances or the System Balancers, as outlined below. Some practitioners may use kinesiology muscle testing, dowsing or some other intuitive form of determining the order of use. Others may refer to the client's personal history and family history, and prescribe in the order that seems most appropriate to the individual (for instance, in reverse order of occurrence, peeling away the issues, with the most recent first).
The Generic Resonances address TIPPs events (Toxins, Infections, Physical and Psychological traumas) through using a composite resonances for each category. These resonances are currently only available to the Research Network.
It is important that Step B has been addressed first as otherwise these generic resonances may be difficult to assimilate (increasing the risk of aggravation and reducing the chance of benefit).
In the past it was important for us to focus on more specific concepts when making Source Resonances, so that they could be more easily assimilated. With new developments in the Source Technology we are now able to make these generic resonances and are carefully testing their efficacy and how they are experienced by clients.
- SR Releasing Vaccinations - Supporting evolving through all the effects of all Vaccinations. (In development.)
SR Releasing Toxins - Supporting evolving through all the effects of Toxins. If toxins are a significant issue for an individual it may be advisable to use one of the subsets of the generic resonances (or a specific TIPPs Releaser) first, for instance:
- SR Releasing Metal Toxicity
- SR Releasing Infections - Supporting evolving through all the effects of Infections. If chronic infection is a significant issue for an individual it may be advisable to use one of the subsets of the generic resonances (or a specific TIPPs Releaser) first, for instance:
- SR Releasing Chronic Viral Pathogens
- SR Releasing Physical Trauma - Supporting evolving through all the effects of Physical Trauma, on all levels.
- SR Releasing Psychological Trauma - Supporting evolving through all the effects of Psychological Trauma.
Psychological Trauma can be thought of as different aspects of shock, loss/lack and abuse of power. If psychological trauma is a significant issue for an individual it may be advisable to use one of these subsets of the generic resonances (or a specific TIPPs Releaser) first:
- SR Releasing Shock
- SR Releasing Loss
- SR Releasing Abuse of Power
For clients with high sensitivity, take particular care with prescribing the generic resonances (see High Sensitivity Helpsheet). During this trial period, we suggest using the System Balancers instead for these clients.
For clients with complex or systemic conditions or high sensitivity the generic resonances may not be suitable at this stage in their treatment. For these clients we are currently developing a range of SR Balancers to stabilise and support the whole system before addressing the underlying issues.
- SR Balancing Intestinal Flora (Microbiota)
- SR Balancing Detoxification and Excretory Functions
- SR Balancing Immune Function
- SR Balancing Endocrine Function
- SR Balancing Skeletal System
- SR Balancing Intracellular Metabolism
- SR Balancing Human Microbiota
One way of using these System Balancers is to select three or four relevant Balancers and to use them as follows:
- Week One: 1st Balancer, once a day for five days, then SR Catalyst and/or Step A prescription resonance at weekend.
- Week Two: 2nd Balancer, once a day for five days, then SR Catalyst and/or Step A prescription resonance at weekend - etc.
Once the three or four Balancers have been used, the whole sequence can be repeated if necessary, allowing further gradual improvement.
This approach allows the body systems to stabilise gradually, in parallel, with the intention of building a steady foundation for then addressing the underlying causative TIPPs issues (Step D).
Contact us for more details.
Step D: TIPPs System
If, having completed the Source Medicine ABC, the client has not had the full response desired, it may be helpful to progress to the full Source Medicine TIPPs System (Toxins, Infections, Physical and Psychological traumas). There are also disease-specific TIPPs protocols in development, for instance for dementia.
Step D can also be used to address certain TIPPs issues in more depth after successfully completing the Source Medicine ABC and this may be helpful in relapse prevention.
See also the Troubleshooting page for what to consider when a prescription is not as effective as expected, or if there are concerns about the effects.