Source Medicine Assistant
Inspired about our work?
Come and join us!
Initially a few hours per week, increasing.
Online and preferably also in person (Totnes, UK)
Rates to be agreed
Source Medicine produces healing Source Resonances for wellbeing, personal growth and transformation, and supplies these to practitioners and through wellbeing programmes. We also do research and development and provide practitioner training.
- A health/wellbeing practitioner (preferable)
- who is inspired and knowledgeable about Source Medicine (or willing to train themselves up)
- has administrative, social media and computer skills and experience
- an extensive network
- and a willingness to work together in this collaborative adventure.
This post would suit someone who has a deep interest in wellbeing and personal growth, and provides progression routes into being a Source Medicine Practitioner.
- Contact Source Medicine with your CV and reasons for applying.
- If suitable, have a call (or local walk) with Leilani.
- When appointment is mutually agreed, take on basic paid tasks while learning more about Source Medicine.
- Study our on-line written and video material to learn about Source Medicine, the use of Source Resonances and being an Affiliate to work with our app.
- Individual orientation sessions with key members of the Source Medicine team
- Attend Affiliate and Research meetings
- (The training will be provided free of charge but unpaid hours.)
Examples of tasks
- General admin and enquiries
- Coordination of our Practitioner Training Programme
- Website orientation for practitioners/customers
- Social media communication
- Simple video editing
- Promotion and distribution
- Managing platforms and apps such as Google Suite; Vimeo; Mailchimp; Moodle; Element chat; Accuity Calendar; Zoom and the Source Medicine app.
Applicants are not required to have skills in all of these on application but an ability to navigate and learn new tech environments is essential!
The post will expand as the Assistant becomes more familiar with our way of working.