Sound Healing and Inner Awakening
Source Medicine On-line Research Clinic
Addressing chronic disease, trauma and PTSD, depression, anxiety, stress, general wellbeing, self-discovery, life fulfillment - and more.
Peter is a homeopath with over 40 years of experience and Leilani is trained in medicine, Reiki, counselling and groupwork. Leilani and Peter have been co-developing Source Medicine and the Source Resonances since 2014, based on Peter's earlier work with PC Remedies, starting in 2002. See the History page for more details.
Source Medicine Sound Healing involves listening to on-line healing sounds called Source Resonances. These resonances are created by tapping into the vital essence of being and are designed to re-activate the individual's inbuilt healing capacity. They have been used extensively in Africa (see ARHF) and we are now deepening our understanding of how to offer them in the west.
What we offer:
- Catalysing Healing: Embodying the inner gifts of chronic health conditions in order to release the outer form of illness and awaken into wellbeing.
- Transforming Trauma: Releasing personal and family history of trauma and opening to our true essence.
- Personal Empowerment: Addressing personal and cultural impediments and opening to accessing our inner power.
- Inner Awakening: Stepping more fully into our spiritual journey through life and sharing the gifts we carry.
We offer a three month experimental programme on a 'by donation' basis. If further support is required, the client can then be transferred to a practitioner of their choice. (This could be someone from our practitioner list or someone local to the client.)
Attending the clinic involves completing on-line questionnaires, attending regular on-line appointments (using Skype, Zoom or Jitsi) and listening to a Source Resonance, generally daily. The clinic is only available to English speakers and please bear in mind that a stable internet connection is required for appointments. We are generally only accepting clients from Western Europe and North America at this time because of the area of research we are focussed on (see Vitality Map).
Client information is confidential within Source Medicine and, in attending this clinic the client gives permission for Source Medicine to use, share and publish the results of the research, while not disclosing any identifying details.
What to expect:
- Initial assessment: On-line questionnaires and an initial assessment appointment (approximately half an hour).
- Follow-up appointments: Regular on-line appointments (generally weekly or fortnightly, approximately 15 minutes long) with Peter or Leilani.
- Prescriptions: The audio Source Resonances are one minute long sounds (generally sea waves). The client will be sent a link by e-mail to listen to, using headphones. The prescription is generally to use once a day and is personalised for the individual.
- Final evaluation questionnaires and appointment.
- Onward referral, if appropriate.
The client may also require a study partner - someone who knows the them well, sees them at least once a week and is available to support the client’s participation in the study and observe their progress.
Do contact us if you would like further information.
Donate to Source Medicine
The Source Medicine Research Clinic is currently funded entirely by client donations and consultations are offered on a 'by donation' basis. We ask clients to donate for each appointment according to ability and to consider therapist fees and concession rates in their own country. Please give as generously as you can so that our work can be financially accessible to all.