Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to common questions.
Can’t see what you are looking for?
Postal address: Source Medicine, Bowden House, Totnes, TQ9 7PW, UK.
Website disruptionOn 8th May 2017 we experienced a serious corruption of the Source Medicine website leading to significant loss of data. NO personal details were compromised but all customer accounts, resonance subscriptions and practitioner links up to that date were lost.
If you have not logged on since that date you will need to create a new account and we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Please follow these instructions to recreate your account:
- Register on the site again (top right-hand corner). You can use your original user name and password (or new ones).
- The audio resonances are currently available by donation, therefore you will have free access to those that you have previously purchased.
- All of the audio resonances need to be re-loaded onto the website following the data loss. If you cannot yet see the resonances that you are looking for please e-mail email@example.com with details and we will prioritise re-loading these. There are also a few that were lost and we are remaking them.
- For practitioners, remake any client links that you have prescribed and re-send to clients.
If you have difficulty logging into your new account or accessing audio files, please see the technical instructions below.
We are requesting your understanding and acknowledge that this may all be a significant amount of work for some customers.
If you are having technical difficulties with the website, for instance with playing the audio resonances, or with error messages, please following the instructions below.
- What browser are you using? This means the programme that you use to get onto the internet, for instance Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge:
- Try reopening your browser: close down Safari, Firefox, Chrome etc and then open it again and go back to www.sourcemedicine.zone. This sometimes clears the problem.
- If you are not using Chrome or Firefox as your web browser, try downloading Firefox and opening the link in that. We have found that Internet Explorer, in particular, is not reliable in streaming the audio links. Firefox download link
- Caching: A cache is a way for your computer to store data that may be used more than once - a short-term memory bank of handy info. that can be accessed quickly. It may be necessary to clear your cache to get fresh information from the website (as your browser may be storing out of date information). See www.refreshyourcache.com for instructions.
- Clearing Cookies: Cookies are small chunks of data stored on your computer by our webiste to allow it to log you into your account. If there is outdated information in your cookies this can create difficulties - for instance following our website crash in May 2017, old user log-ins may interfere with new accounts. Please click here to access a website with information on clearing cookies. You may wish to only clear them for www.sourcemedicine.zone as otherwise other automatic website log-ins may not work on your computer. (Website link: www.thewindowsclub.com/clear-cache-cookies-specific-website)
If these suggestions do not fix the problem, please contact us with the following information:
- State the exact nature of the problem, including any error message and what page or resonance you were trying to access. If possible, take a screen shot of each stage of the process (see Take a Screenshot website) and e-mail this to us.
- Try a private/incognito window and send us details of what happens. When you use the internet, your web browser stores bits of information (to load pages faster) so, for instance, if there is an error on a page, you might just get that error message again because the system is remembering it. Using a private (or incognito) window gets round this problem. To do this, go to the top of your browser window, click ‘File’ and scroll down to Private window’ or ‘Incognito window’. Now try what wasn’t working before and let us know what happens.
- Is your computer an Apple Mac or a PC?
Thank you - all this information is helpful for our tech support team in addressing your enquiry. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Generally starting at £100 per resonance. You can also Crowd Fund a Resonance for £20. See our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
Concerns and complaints
Donate to support our work