Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to common questions.
Can’t see what you are looking for? E-mail to contact us.
Postal address: Source Medicine, Bowden House, Totnes, TQ9 7PW, UK.
If you are having technical difficulties with the website, for instance with playing the audio resonances, or with error messages, please click 'See more'.
Registration and Accounts
- If you have tried to register on the website and have received an 'Internal Error' message. it may be a problem with entering your date of birth. Please either use the drop-down calendar (if your browser allows this) or enter the date as YYYY-MM-DD (including the hyphens). If you are still unable to register, please send the registration details to Source Medicine and we will make your account for you.
- If you are unable to log in and have not used the website since 8th May 2017, please scroll down to see Website Disruption details.
What browser are you using? This means the programme that you use to get onto the internet, for instance Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge.
Try reopening your browser: close down Safari, Firefox, Chrome etc. and then open it again and go back to www.sourcemedicine.zone. This sometimes clears the problem.
If you are not using Safari or Firefox as your web browser, try downloading Firefox and opening the link in that. We have found that Internet Explorer and, more recently, Chrome, are not reliable in streaming the audio links. Firefox download link
Cookies are small chunks of data stored on your computer by our webiste to allow it to log you into your account. If there is outdated information in your cookies this can create difficulties - for instance following our website crash in May 2017, old user log-ins may interfere with new accounts. Please click here to access a website with information on clearing cookies. You may wish to only clear them for www.sourcemedicine.zone as otherwise other automatic website log-ins may not work on your computer. (Website link: www.thewindowsclub.com/clear-cache-cookies-specific-website)
If you are using Firefox, click here for details or try the following:
- Click on 'Firefox' in the top left corner of your screen.
- Select 'Preferences'.
- Select 'Privacy and Security' on the left.
- Scroll down to 'Cookies and Site data'
- Click 'Clear data'
- Then uncheck 'cookies and site data' so that only cached web content is selected
- Then click 'Clear'
Other technical issues
If these suggestions do not fix the problem, please contact us with the following information:
- State the exact nature of the problem, including any error message and what page or resonance you were trying to access. If possible, take a screen shot of each stage of the process (see Take a Screenshot website) and e-mail this to us.
- Try a private/incognito window and send us details of what happens. When you use the internet, your web browser stores bits of information (to load pages faster) so, for instance, if there is an error on a page, you might just get that error message again because the system is remembering it. Using a private (or incognito) window gets round this problem. To do this, go to the top of your browser window, click ‘File’ and scroll down to Private window’ or ‘Incognito window’. Now try what wasn’t working before and let us know what happens.
- Is your computer an Apple Mac or a PC?
Thank you - all this information is helpful for our tech support team in addressing your enquiry. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Concerns and complaints
Need to sort out an issue? Please do contact us if you are unhappy about something and we will endeavour to resolve the problem. If necessary, see our Complaints Policy and Complaints Procedures.
Donate to support our work