Source Medicine - Medicine for the Soul
Governing Document, April 2016
The Source Medicine organisation is a not-for-profit company limited by guarentee that develops, produces, researches, validates and supplies Source Resonances (and potentially other Source Tools) and associated programmes and provides training as to their use, plus other activities relating to our aims, as appropriate.
Directors: Peter Chappell and Leilani van Koten.
Source Medicine is a unique system of resonance healing and enhancement for planetary wellbeing and conscious evolution. Our vision is a world where Source Resonances are used to enhance wellbeing and consciousness in every sphere of endeavour, for humans, plants, animals and earth stewardship. We offer tools to facilitate conscious living (for example Source Resonances and Resonance Programmes) thus helping the inner and outer transition of humanity, with heart balanced by head - intuition balanced by reason.
In health care we create wellbeing by resolving limiting inherited and acquired resonant imprints, allowing us to awaken into awareness and to live at the peak of our potential. Source Resonances specifically support the transition from suppressive treatments to healing through embracing and integrating the gifts inherent in the illness.
Source Medicine Mission
The Source Medicine Source Work, a lightwork partnership (initially between Peter Chappell and Leilani van Koten) is the core aspect of Source Medicine. This work focuses on developing the Source connection; requesting, receiving and sustaining Source Tools for conscious evolution (e.g. Source Resonances - the audio, video and pill Source Resonances) and ultimately facilitating a new way of living as light.
The Source Medicine organisation is a vehicle for receiving the manifest results of this work and developing ways to take these tools out into the world. We aspire to:
- make Source Resonances (and other Source Tools) globally accessible and integrated in all spheres of human endeavour, as appropriate.
- develop a conscious, resilient and equitable organisational and business model that embodies wellbeing and the intention of waking up within.
Source Medicine Values.
This is what we aspire to, while recognising that life is a work in progress!
- Working with integrity and respect of the gift of Resonances from the Source, and honouring the essence of this work.
- Working with intuition checked with reason.
- Pragmatic, realistic and flexible approach to offering this work to the world, in collaboration with others.
- Resilient structure, with clear ways of maintaining this work in long-term.
- Ethical, appropriately transparent and socially responsible, with attention to duty of care regarding impact of use of resonances.
- Building bridges using accessible language to communicate widely.
- Attention to quality in all areas e.g. products, presentations, literature, work environment.
- Stewardship of planetary wellbeing.
- Wellbeing and life-work balance integrated in our way of working together.
- Valuing of work done through appropriate remuneration for all involved, where possible.
- Developing conscious communication.
- The courage to be true to our vision and to act from a place of presence.
Key Source Medicine Principles:
- Collaborative governance: clearly defined parameters and accountability to directors - and, within this structure, flexible and collaborative development. This is to ensure that Source Medicine stays on track with its vision, while allowing dynamic participation.
- Research-responsive evolution: responding to and integrating the implications of research findings and, as appropriate, integrating
ways of working and feedback from the community of practitioners and users and evolving the Source Medicine approach together.
- Informed consent and support (addressing duty of care through, for example, the information and support structures built into SourceMedicine.Zone).
Aims and objectives of Source Medicine
To support and develop the Source Work of connecting to the intelligence behind the Source Resonances which is central to the Resonance production, and to provide a system of succession for this work.
- Create a clear framework and financial structure to support the development of Source Medicine and to allow different applications and uses of the
resonances (and any other Source Tools) to develop in a structured and integrated way over time.
- Work collaboratively with Regional Representatives and Zone Co-ordinators to develop Source Medicine.
- Work collaboratively with Affiliate Businesses, as appropriate.
Production, Validation and Supply of Resonances:
- Background research necessary for formulating Resonance requests.
- Requesting and receiving of Resonances.
- Sustaining of the Resonances. This means maintaining conscious connection with all the Source Resonances in order to support their
continued alignment with Source.
- Validation of Resonances based on clinic results, research findings and feedback from others using the Resonances, including ARHF and the Research
Network, as well as our current understanding of best practice (addressing ethical use and duty of care). This feedback system requires the flexibility to
change validation and supply in line with research findings when necessary.
- Supply of Resonances, for instance to affiliated pharmacies and via SourceMedicine.Zone, with appropriate supports and recommendations.
- Maintain the pharmacy stock of validated Resonances (i.e. send replacements as required).
- Develop the range of pharmacies supplying the Source Medicine TIPPs Resonances.
- Develop the on-line Resonances. Initially SourceMedicine.Zone will supply a range of self-help and First Aid on-line Resonances as well as Practitioner Resonances, followed by the CLEANSE Wellbeing Programme and Mindfulness Resonances and diversifying into other areas as appropriate (see Appendix One).
- Provide practitioner and user support as appropriate (e-mail, skype, face-to-face and via the SourceMedicine.Zone website), including a multi-lingual website with regional language contacts (Regional Representatives).
- Develop and deliver a cohesive range of training options (seminars, videos, manuals, publications) covering use by the public, health practitioners,
vets, farmers etc., which will be updated to integrate new research findings.
- Conferences, seminars, books, website information and on-line training materials (videos and manuals).
- Develop Source Medicine TIPPs Training programme and expand to include other health professionals when appropriate.
- Sell training videos on-line and develop supporting literature (TIPPs manual etc.).
- Train and certify Source Medicine trainers.
- Run clinics and projects etc. to deepen our understanding of using the Resonances in the west and the TIPPs System.
- Expand Research Network.
- Run Skype research clinic.
- Protocols and Programmes: Develop and assess specific protocols of use e.g. LEAP and the CLEANSE supported self-help wellbeing programme. This
includes collaborative working with Zone Co-ordinators and Regional Representatives to address specific or local issues where appropriate.
- Use research conclusions to guide development and ethical supply of resonances.
Source Medicine supports a range of charitable and non-profit projects and organisations, for example The Amma Resonance Healing Foundation through donations, discounts, free resonances and advice.
Develop on-line practitioner list.
- Recruit Regional Representatives and specialists to develop zones, e.g. animals, Africa, agriculture, pets.
- Create a skeleton structure with all the policies and financial agreements in place, so that each element can be picked up and developed when there
is someone appropriate available to take it on.
- Create an integrated service for the People Zone - health, enhancement, mindfulness, life purpose and lightwork.
In the event of Source Medicine ceasing to operate, any assets will be passed on to a non-profit organisation with similar aims.