Source Medicine for Homeopaths
Contents (click to go to section):
Cultural Differences (Go to page)
Source Medicine TIPPs System (Go to page)
Practitioner Use of Source Resonances
The Practitioner range of (PC) Source Resonances are available to professional health practitioners, therapists and life coaches, etc. for use within their specialist skills area.
Source Resonances (audio and pill (PC) Source Resonances) can be used in the following ways:
- Resonance Categories List.
Integrated in your practiceUsing Source Resonances and the Source Medicine TIPPs System as an addition to homeopathy or other therapeutic approach (for example body work, trauma work, counselling, kinesiology). The TIPPs System can also be used as a stand-alone treatment approach.
CLEANSE Wellbeing Programme, covering common Toxins, Infections, Physical and Psychological Traumas. This is a simple way of applying the TIPPs concept for individual patients or groups.
You can use CLEANSE as a template to guide you through designing a treatment programme that addresses the TIPPs issues for an individual patient/client. Select the appropriate resonances and adjust the sequence depending on the case.
CLEANSE is a particularly useful resource for non-homeopath practitioners as it covers the common western toxins and infections, which can be hard to spot from the history and presentation.
It can be helpful to use the programme on yourself initially, to get a first-hand experience of the resonances and the TIPPs issues.
- Inner CALM Programme for stress relief and inner peace.
- CLEANSE Wellbeing Programme, covering common Toxins, Infections, Physical and Psychological Traumas. This is a simple way of applying the TIPPs concept for individual patients or groups.
It can be helpful to start with more straight-forward cases while getting used to using TIPPs.
When using SR Revealers for chronic conditions (see below) one way of working is to use the Source Resonance daily for one week each month and see what it reveals about the next steps for treatment. If you know the constitutional remedy, you can prescribe that once or more per month at a separate time. Alternatively you can use the TIPPs Source Resonances to address what arises. Source Resonances can also be used at the same time as a homeopathic prescription, depending on the vitality of the individual.
Whatever therapeutic approach is used, it is important that the practitioner has relevant experience and is skilled in managing any reactions to treatment.
The following guidelines are to help practitioners to use the Source Resonances effectively with chronic conditions, in a western context.Other contexts:
- For work with refugees, see Use of Source Resonances with Refugees.
- For work with people from rural, traditional cultures and lifestyles (like rural sub-saharan Africa) go to Amma Resonance Healing Foundation website.
About Source Resonances
- There are pill (PC) Source Resonances and audio Source Resonances, which are equally effective ways of delivering the resonances.
- There are two main categories of therapeutic Source Resonances – TIPPs Releaser Source Resonances and Revealer Source Resonances for chronic conditions/diseases. Please note: these Revealer resonances are not recommended as a stand-alone treatment (see more below).
- There is no potency with these Resonances as they are intelligent, self-adjusting Resonances so the prescription is adjusted by repetition instead (and - with the audios - how long they are listened to).
- Please note that Source Resonances contain incredibly subtle energy, work on multiple levels, and are NOT reproducible using radionic machines or by standard homeopathic methods. This includes 'rates' and radionic machines that can copy homeopathic remedies, but are not effective with Source Resonances. We request that you only use Source Resonances as supplied by us and our affiliated pharmacies and following our recommendations, to ensure that patients receive their full benefit, and we appreciate your support in maintaining the reputation of the resonances in this way.
TIPPs Releaser Resonances
- These Releaser Resonances support evolving through the impact of Toxins, Infections, Physical traumas and Psychological traumas.
- In acute situations they can be used in the same way as standard homeopathic remedies.
- They can also be used to address the unresolved effects of the TIPPs experience in the individual’s personal and family history. For example, in a patient with herpes or HIV following a gonorrhoeal infection, using the Releasing Gonorrhoea Resonance first may help to prepare the way for the action of the herpes or HIV Resonance. See Source Medicine TIPPs System below.
- Our current understanding is that, for westerners, it is preferable to address one clearly defined issue per resonance, for example a chemical toxin, or sometimes a small, clearly defined group - like a family of chemicals. This is easier for the individual's system to assimilate and adjust to.
Revealer Resonances for Chronic Conditions/Diseases
- The Revealer Resonances are based on the standard medical definitions of the disease or condition, for instance the International Classification of Disease (ICD).
- Revealer Resonances work by revealing and bringing to the surface the underlying patterns behind the specific pathology. This can help with identifying causative factors (TIPPs events) in the case that it could be helpful to prescribe on. To make best use of these Revealers, careful observation of the unfolding picture is essential. Tune in carefully to anything being brought to the surface through dreams, memories and life events etc. as these can be pointers to relevant TIPPs issues.
- Revealers can be particularly effective when homeopathy and/or the TIPPs System have been used to prepare the way, and you are ready to go deeper into the case.
- In some cases, once the unresolved issues have been brought to the surface by the action of the Revealer Resonance, they can be resolved through the innate healing capacity of the person. However, the Revealer Resonances are not generally recommended as a stand-alone treatment.
Source Resonance Tools
- SR Tool: Earthing - Supporting rootedness into the Earth is used to prepare westerners for using Source Resonances through helping us to be grounded in our true essence. This resonance can be used before and after each prescription.
- SR Tool: Reveal - Revealing the Unconscious is used to bring unresolved TIPPs issues to the surface to be released, or to help with identifying the next steps for treatment.
- SR Tool: Grounded in our True Essence. This resonance may be particularly helpful as preparation for clients working consciously with inner growth and their spiritual journey.
There are many ways of prescribing (PC) Source Resonances for example split dose, daily, weekly or monthly; one at a time or in parallel and much research is needed to study the most suitable protocol for different situations.
Some practitioners follow the general guidelines below while others inform their prescribing through kinesiology testing; personal experience; dowsing and intuitively tuning in. This can help with deciding which remedy is needed and when, how, how often and how long to prescribe it for.
- For acute prescribing, use according to normal homeopathic practices e.g. every 15 minutes until improvement is observed.
- For on-going conditions, following our recent research findings our current recommendation is:
- Use once, watch and wait three days.
- Observe the case according to normal homeopathic principles, looking for signs of cure.
- The audio resonances can be prescribed just like the pills, generally listening for one minute per 'dose' (although this can be varied according to patient sensitivity - see High Sensitivity Help Sheet).
Indications of Herring-Chappell Law of Cure in action.
- Increasing awareness.
- Clarity of mind.
- Resolving of emotions into actions.
- Rising energy.
- Resolving of symptoms – from above down; within to out; in reverse order of occurrence.
If after three days there has been no observable action, repeat daily until an action is observed then revert to watch and wait.
If there is a temporary exacerbation of symptoms, as usual it is important to sit it out – watch and wait.
Apply the Herring-Chappell Law to see if there are improvements on a more fundamental level at the same time as the exacerbation. This requires careful monitoring and evaluation.
Please note: As aggravations can occur with these treatments, it is important that non-homoeopath health practitioners ensure they have the knowledge to manage this.
For information on working with people who are particularly sensitive to treatments see our High Sensitivity Helpsheet.
Clearly, if there are any threats to safety, then it is important to seek conventional medical attention. Otherwise wait for the curative process to complete.
The current recommended TIPPs+ order of prescribing is:
- Significant personal TIPPs experiences, most recent first;
These prescribing recommendations are based on our research to date and our Research Network is continuing to look at best practices recommendations.
See practitioner guidelines for use of the liquid/pill resonances here.
Instructions for patients are available here.
If a prescription is not as effective as expected, please see our Troubleshooting Guide.
It can be helpful for the individual to be consciously present when using a Resonance, pausing either for a moment of silence or to say the full name of the Resonance as an affirmation. See Self-help Usage Instructions for more details.
It can be helpful for clients/patients to have the full title of each resonance they are prescribed. These are affirming statements that support the individual in the direction of well-being and can be offered as affirmation cards or written in full on the label. For example:
Releasers: e.g. SR Releasing Birth Trauma: Supporting evolving through all the effects of Birth Trauma.
See Use of Resonances.
- Enhancers: e.g. SR Enhancing Grounding, Centring and Stillness: Resolving all impediments to Grounding, Centring and Stillness.
Revealers: e.g. SR Revealing Lung Cancer: Revealing and resolving the pattern behind
See Use of Resonances.
Balancers: e.g. SR Balancing Sulphur - Balancing, and aligning with the intelligent message of, Sulphur.
The Balancers are for vitamins and minerals and cover enhancing (if there is a deficit), releasing (detox) and homeopathic functions.
The full title can help the patient to relate to the resonance and can be used as an affirmation when taking the resonance. This title is available to the patient when using audio resonances.
The audio resonances are personalised through entering the patient's name, mother tongue, gender and date of birth. This helps to 'target' the resonance specifically for that person. For pills/liquids this 'targeting' is achieved through making up the bottle specifically for the patient and handing or sending it to them. Interestingly, this is akin to the labeling of prescription bottles with name and date of birth etc. - a common practice in allopathic medicine.