- Resonance Groups:
- Practitioner Acutes
- Psychological Trauma and Acute Distress
- Personal Growth
Forms and Questionnaires
Resonance Feedback Form.
We value all feedback about the resonances, and use it to improve this system.
Please tell us your experiences.
A personalised practitioner feedback form is available on request. (This format is easier for multiple entries.)
- Screening Questions form to help to identify high sensitivity individuals. This is of particular importance for non-homeopath practitioners using Source Resonances and the TIPPs System.
- Wellbeing Questionnaire which can be used at the beginning and end of a course of treatment, as well as a review tool at any stage.
- Source Medicine TIPPs Questionnaire for gathering the case details.
- TIPPs Timeline - a handy sheet to help clients to collect the TIPPs information and for practitioners summarising cases.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in using these forms.
Guidelines and Information Sheets
- Self Help Usage Instructions. Also useful as a patient reference sheet for using prescriptions.
- Practitioner Guidelines for using liquid/pill resonances.
- High Sensitivity Help Sheet for working with clients who are highly sensitive to therapies and energies, and may be prone to reactions and aggravations.
- Source Medicine Vitality Map to guide the treatment approach for different areas of the world.
- Troubleshooting Guide: What to consider when a prescription is not as effective as expected, or if there are concerns about the effects.
- Source Resonance Production Diagram
- Adverse Childhood Experiences: ACE Scores
See here for details of our Programmes.
- TIPPs for Groups
- TIPPs for Addictions
- Vaccination Resonances for addressing vaccination damage.
- Childbirth: The use of Source Resonances in preparation, during and following childbirth.
- Source Resonances for Refugees
- Persecution of Witches