- Resonance Groups
- Resonance Suggestions Chart: This chart lists possible themes and underlying issues to consider for different diagnoses, and some resonance suggestions for resolving the illness and embracing the life learning.
- Resonance Pictures: Descriptions of some of the Practitioner Resonances and when to use them, including some client worksheets for specific resonances (donate as appropriate).
Forms and Questionnaires
Resonance Feedback Form.
We value all feedback about the resonances, and use it to improve this system.
Please tell us your experiences.
A personalised practitioner feedback form is available on request. (This format is easier for multiple entries.)
- Screening Questions form to help to identify high sensitivity individuals. This is of particular importance for non-homeopath practitioners using Source Resonances and the TIPPs System.
- Wellbeing Questionnaire which can be used at the beginning and end of a course of treatment, as well as a review tool at any stage.
- Source Medicine TIPPs Questionnaire for gathering the case details. This is a SAMPLE copy only. Contact Source Medicine if you would like a copy for use with your clients (answers visible only to you and Source Medicine).
- TIPPs Timeline - a handy sheet to help clients to collect the TIPPs information and for practitioners summarising cases.
Contact us if you are interested in using these forms.
Guidelines and Information Sheets
- Self Help Usage Instructions. Also useful as a patient reference sheet for using prescriptions.
- Practitioner Guidelines for using liquid/pill resonances.
- High Sensitivity Help Sheet for working with clients who are highly sensitive to therapies and energies, and may be prone to reactions and aggravations.
- Source Medicine Vitality Map to guide the treatment approach for different areas of the world.
- Troubleshooting Guide: What to consider when a prescription is not as effective as expected, or if there are concerns about the effects.
- Source Resonance Production Diagram
- Adverse Childhood Experiences: ACE Scores
- TIPPs for Addictions
- Ancestor Trauma
- Inner CALM: Addressing overactive survival instincts.
- Childbirth: The use of Source Resonances in preparation, during and following childbirth.
- TIPPs for Groups
- Source Resonances for Refugees
- Life Transitions
- Vaccination Resonances for addressing vaccination damage.
- Persecution of Witches