Source Medicine Wellbeing Programme FAQs
Thank you for participating in our Source Medicine Wellbeing Research Programme.
Items will be added to this page as we get feedback from participants - so keep checking back for more information.
Some participants may benefit from one-to-one clinical support alongside the app programme. This can help with high sensitivity issues or where there is a complex health history or severe symptoms.
Occasionally participants have a mild initial flair-up of symptoms when using Source Resonances. This generally passes in a day or so and is part of the healing response.
For instance, some people on the Wellbeing for COVID-19 programme may experience slight fluy symptoms or even a slight temperature for a few hours.
Wellbeing for COVID-19
Please note that this is specifically relevant to the COVID-19 programme and is not necessarily suitable for other Source Medicine Wellbeing programmes
If you have young children it may be simpler for you all to use the COVID-19 programme together (rather than each having a separate account and programme).To set this up, when you register on the app, follow these instructions:
- Instead of 'First name', write 'Family'. The fill in the family name as the 'Last name'.
- For 'Gender' put 'Other', if appropriate.
- For 'Date of birth' put a date that is significant for your family or group. For a family this may be date of marriage or moving in together; date of birth of first child or some other date that means something to you as a family. A group may have a significant date or may just put in the date of registering for the programme.
- List each relevant country of birth, or put 'various', if appropriate.
- List each relevant country/place/state of residence, or put 'various', if appropriate.
- For 'Language your mother spoke before you were born' you can put 'Various' or list them, if they are not all the same.
- And for 'racial group/ethnicity' you can put 'Other', if appropriate.
- When answering questions, answer Yes if the symptom or issue applies to any of you, or answer for the least well member of the family or group. Your programme will then be designed to give the support that they need.
- See also the High Sensitivity instructions below.
As well as family use (see above), it is also possible to use the COVID-19 programme with a group, provided the group is clearly defined and 'human-scale', for example a specific team of work colleagues; residents and staff of a care home.
Follow the instructions above, describing the group and using a significant date - and do ensure that all participants are clearly informed about the programme and consent to using it. See our Informed Consent and Disclosure Statement here and see also the High Sensitivity instructions below.
It is important to check each person's sensitivity and answer the sensitivity screening question in the app for the most sensitive person in the group or family. The question is:
Some people feel unwell from:
- Foods like dairy, gluten, caffeine, sugar.
- Prescription or street drugs, alcohol, chemicals.
- Mobile/cell phones, wi-fi, EMF.
- Intense sound, light, busy environments (sensory overload).
Rate your overall sensitivity: None, Low, Medium, High
If there are people in the group with medium or high sensitivity to these items we recommend that you use the audio Resonance for just 15 seconds at first, then build up slowly. If there is a little sensitivity, start on 30 seconds and build up from there.
In traditional cultures the programme can be used as a village or with a school etc. Group use of the wellbeing programmes in traditional cultures will be further developed in future.
Can't see what you are looking for?
Contact us through the top right menu icon in the Source Medicine Wellbeing app.