Self-help Zone Follow @SourceMedicine
Using the Resonances (Go to page)
Supported Self-help Programmes (Go to page)
The Self-help and First Aid ranges of Source Resonances are designed for:
- people who are well and want to evolve in their lives,
- or people who are generally pretty well and who wonder what it would feel like to be vibrantly healthy and alive.
If you are unwell or have high sensitivity please consult a practitioner.
- First Aid Resonances
- Enhancer Self-help Resonances
Supported Self-help Programmes
Our CLEANSE Wellbeing Programme and Inner CALM Programme are a great introduction to using Source Resonances and establishing a solid foundation of wellbeing. See Programmes.
Our website offers:
- Information about the Source Resonances - see the About Page.
- Support for deciding what is right for you – see Screening Questions.
- Guidance about how to use Source Resonances – see Self-help Usage Instructions.
- Access to Practitioner support – see Practitioner List and Programme Support.
Click here for details of our range of Enhancer and First Aid Source Resonances.Audio Resonances
If you would like to consult a practitioner for personalised treatment, please see our Practitioner List for details of practitioners who use Source Resonances (including pill (PC) Source Resonances).
For people with a rural, traditional cultural background and lifestyle, like sub-saharan Africa, contact ARHF regarding treatment options. See their website www.arhf.nl
For practitioners who would like to be listed on our site, see here for details.
Donate to support our work