Source Work and Resonance Production
The central Source connection behind the requesting of Source Resonances is established and maintained through a process that we now call Source Work. This is the fundamental process of connection with the intelligence behind the Source Resonances (previously PCs, PPDs etc.) that allows the requesting and producing of resonances. This work has gradually passed from Peter to Leilani in a process of succession, and the responsibility for production of resonances is now held by Source Medicine.
Resonance production is only one aspect of the Source Work that we do (see details below). The wider task is deepening the alignment with Source in order to be able to make the requests. To do this, we work in a variety of ways, for example using meditation, breath and chakra work, visualisation, lightwork journeys, guidance and channeling. Through deepening this Source Work together since 2014 we have been able to develop the Source Technology and have received a structure for succession that has allowed the Source Work and resonance production processes to be handed on within Source Medicine, to Leilani, thus ensuring the continuation of the work over time.
Resonance ProductionIn addition to the on-going work of maintaining the Source alignment, there are several elements to the process of requesting resonances. See diagram here.
- Researching: The quality of the resonances and their action is affected by the clarity with which we make the request. It is essential that we have an in-depth understanding of the issue being addressed and that it is a clearly defined concept. In the case of the Revealer Resonances for chronic conditions/diseases, we use the standard medical definitions of the disease or condition to inform our request, for instance the International Classification of Disease (ICD).
- Preparing: We carefully prepare the request in advance, ensuring that we are comfortable with the concept and the wording of the title and subtitle. The bottles and audio files are labelled and made ready for receiving the resonance.
- Requesting: Although the wider Source Work provides the foundation of the relationship with the Source of the resonances, the actual requesting of resonances is done in a state of pure presence and witnessing.
- Receiving: The resonances take a varied amount of time to be received. This is partly dependent on the scope of the resonance being requested. They are received through the Source Technology that we have developed over many years. (This technology is passed on through the experiential learning of apprenticeship that develops a shared language and understanding to enable the assimilation of the process.) Our role at this stage of the co-creative process is holding a constancy of awareness and witnessing the process. We often receive information about the deeper action of the resonances as we are creating them. We also receive the knowing of when they are complete and ready for use. We experience this process as being midwives of the birthing of each resonance into this manifest realm, and receive the resonances gently into the world.
- Sustaining: The audios are uploaded via a specific computer that is regularly present in the Source Work space and integrated into the Source Technology structure. Just as homeopathic remedies maintain a live connection with the source of the remedy, Source Resonances are aligned with Source. Our role here is to support and maintain this alignment in the realm of light through constancy of awareness and witnessing. We primarily supply the audio resonances streamed via the website (and not as downloads etc.) as our current understanding is that this helps in maintaining the alignment and they are therefore more robust in that form.
Oonagh Taeger reflects on her sense of our requesting and receiving of Source Resonances:
'If you boil every cycle into two phases, a question and an answer, the job of the human is to form the question and the job of Source/Nature is to answer the question. Another way of saying it is it's the job of the human to define what they wish to create, and the job of Source to say, 'It is done'.'
And commenting on the audio sea waves:
'The ocean has the sound of an answering energy..... Like Source saying, 'I am', or 'So it is'.
This is fundamentally a dynamic process which changes and evolves through time. To fix it, for example by saying it worked a certain way before so just keep doing it that way, would in fact be to loose the essence of the process, which is presence in the moment and being aware of and responsive to what arises in that moment. And, whereas the original method used for producing the early resonances for Africa was attuned to a culture grounded in true essence, this evolution of Source Work is a response specifically to the complex needs of western cultures.
So the resonances are always evolving. Each subtle shift maintains the physical effectiveness of the Resonances, for example in terms of health impact, but adds to the subtle effects on conscious evolution - which is, in fact, the core purpose of all Source Resonances. This dynamic Source Work process keeps source resonances attuned to the ever evolving moment we live in.