Thank you for your interest in working with Syntropy. Here's a bit about how we work.
Source Medicine has been entrusted with the creation and duty of care of Source Resonances and the Source Technology. This is the central guiding principle in all of Source Medicine’s work, and understanding and respecting this is essential in collaborating with Source Medicine.
We are working in the realm of consciousness medicine and intention and therefore paying attention to how we approach this work and to our relationships is crucial in ensuring appropriate duty of care and optimal delivery of the Resonances.
We are looking for Affiliate Distributors, Programme Advisors, Translators, Collaborators and Affiliate Organisations.
- Our first programme, Syntropy Wellbeing for COVID-19, will be available in early May 2020.
- On-line training and supervision is provided, in English.
- All Affiliates are allocated a set percentage of the sales price (where relevant) and can choose whether to receive this or to donate some or all of the allocated amount to our Syntropy Outreach fund to support free/low cost distribution of Syntropy programmes in areas of need. (Source Medicine will match this donation and add the same amount to the pot!)
We are looking for people to advertise and promote our Syntropy app and programmes. To become a Syntropy Distributor it is important that you have an understanding of Syntropy Wellbeing programmes and the Source Medicine Technology that they use. There is an Introduction Module (video, reading material and questionnaire) to complete prior to registration.Being a Syntropy Distributor could be as simple as putting some information up on your website, in the footer of your email or in a newsletter. Other people may actively promote the programme via social media, talks, events and other publicity.
Other people - non-affiliates - are of course also welcome to tell people about Syntropy! Source Medicine will donate at least 5% of this sales income to our Syntropy Outreach Fund.
Syntropy Programme Advisor
Programme Advisors support participants in using Syntropy Programmes. Each Programme Advisor will be trained and supervised to support specific programmes.
The Programme Advisor’s role:
- Oversee the progress of their allocated participants, with regular visual checking of the participant data.
- Respond at Programme Intervention Points.
- Respond to Support Requests from participants.
- Contribute to the understanding of how participants experience the programme.
- Feed into development conversations.
We are looking for people who are already professional health practitioners of some sort, and who have professional insurance to cover this work.
It is important that you have an understanding of Syntropy Wellbeing programmes and the Source Medicine Technology that they use. There is an Introduction Module (video, reading material and questionnaire) and a Programme Advisor training which includes further reading, video instruction and a webinar training session with Source Medicine, as well as ongoing webinar mentoring.
We are keen for our programmes to be available worldwide.
The Translator’s role:
- Translate the whole script of each allocated Syntropy Programme
- Translate publicity material
- Make revisions to the script text and publicity material now and then.
- Re-translate a revised version of a programme when necessary.
- Translate participant feedback.
- Ensure accurate translation and check where there are any questions about precise meaning.
Becoming a Syntropy Translator
- Translators must be fluent both in English and in the language they want to translate into.
- Translators must also be Distributors and Programme Advisors so that we can ensure a complete service in each chosen language.
Affiliate Organisations work closely with Source Medicine and distribute/sell Syntropy programmes; recruit resellers; promote to other organisations; recruit Programme Advisors and may also collaborate with Source Medicine in researching and developing new programmes.
Source Medicine has development, delivery and management costs in supplying Syntropy Programmes. These are generally covered by programme sales income. Where Affiliate Organisations (or indivuduals) wants to deliver not-for-profit or charitable projects offering Syntropy programmes for free or at minimal cost to the user, they can recruit volunteer Syntropy Distributors and Programme Advisors to sell Syntropy programmes elsewhere and donate their earnings to a 'pot' to cover some of these costs.
In certain countries, Syntropy Affiliates will be sub-affiliates of our Collaborative Organisations, for instance if resident in the USA, where IM Health are our primary distributors.