TIPPs for Groups
Source Resonances can be used with themed ongoing groups, for instance as an additional support for people on an addictions programme, or to work with people with PTSD.
We are currently developing tailor-made questionnaires to assist practitioners in gathering the background information from the group members, to help with preparing personalised treatment programmes for the participants.
Suggestions for Groupwork
- Ask the group participants to complete the Source Medicine TIPPs Questionnaire (contact us to request this). This can be done before the group starts, or as part of the group work (using computers and smart phones).
- Start the whole group on SR Earthing Tool, to prepare the ground for using specific Source Resonances. They can each be given a personalised link, to listen to at home, or with headphones in the group. This can be used at the start and again between each resonance - with two days of no resonance, then two days of SR Earthing Tool before starting the next resonance. See current prescribing recommendations.
- Group sessions could include half an hour or so hearing from each individual and helping them to identify and express the underlying issues that have led to, and perpetuate, their addictive behaviour.
- Or sometimes there could be a theme for a session, with the group listening to what comes up for each participant around that theme.
- Use the information from the questionnaire and from group discussions to identify repeated themes within the group and design your programme around these themes.
- The psychological trauma themes tend to be the easiest to identify, and the list of Resonance Groups for different conditions may be of help.
- Also pay attention to infections and toxins in the history that may have impacted on the individual's general wellbeing.
- When the specific TIPPs issues have been addressed, you may want to consider using the CLEANSE programme to cover any unidentified background issues.
- See also Prescribing for Groups below.
Please bear in mind that the Practitioner Source Resonances (audios and pills) are powerful constitutional treatments and are best used with care, allowing time for the full effect to land. In a short workshop setting our recommendation would be to use the SR Earthing Tool as preparation early on and a relevant Enhancer or practitioner resonance later, if desired. See more details below.
If people are significantly unwell it may be more appropriate for them to consult a practitioner for individual treatment.
Prescribing for Groups
Although personalised audio resonances are always preferable, if you do decide to play a resonance to a group it is important to ensure that it is appropriate for everyone present. See our High Sensitivity Helpsheet and Screening Questions and consider aftercare and support in a workshop situation. Our CLEANSE Wellbeing Programme or Inner CALM Programme may be a useful follow-on after a workshop for some participants.
In an on-going group, one way to address the issue of some people being more sensitive than others is to use the High Sensitivity protocol for the whole group, and be guided by the response of the most sensitive member (including the facilitator!).
Personalising an audio for a group:
The audio Source Resonances are personalised using name, date of birth, gender and mother tongue. When working with a group, you can personalise as follows:
- Name: Enter the name of the group (or for a family, use the family name).
- Date of Birth: Use the current date, or the start date of an on-going group.
- Gender: Enter 'other', if mixed.
- Mother Tongue: Write 'Various' unless it is all one language.
- See current prescribing recommendations for frequency etc.
- See Training for information and training videos on using the TIPPs System.
- E-mail to request a TIPPs Questionnaire for your group. (See Contact page.)
- For other practitioner resources, see here.