What to consider when a prescription is not as effective as expected, or if there are concerns about the effects.
General Resources for Practitioners:
Refer to the following pages for treatment recommendations:
- Practitioner Information Page
- Source Medicine ABC Protocol (in development)
- Source Medicine TIPPs System for treating the underlying causes of chronic conditions (Toxins, Infections, Physical and Psychological traumas)
Pill (PC) Source Resonances
- When using the pill (PC) Source Resonances it is important that both the practitioner and the client follow the instructions about usage, succussion and storing separately etc. See Practitioner Guidelines for details of preparing prescriptions and instructions for clients/patients.
- Ensure that the pills are purchased from one of our affiliated pharmacies as the replication process is different from standard homeopathic pills. (Source Resonances contain incredibly subtle energy, work on multiple levels, and are NOT reproducible using radionic machines or by standard homeopathic methods. See the Practitioner Page for more details.)
- Ensure that resonance bottles are stored not touching each other as the resonance field can extend a few millimetres from the bottle. It is also recommended to avoid using metal caps to bottles.
- Make sure that any bottle used is in date. Although the resonances can last indefinitely, if an expiry date has been named then this intention could affect the action of the resonance (as one practitioner discovered when a prescription suddenly stopped working).
- Is the person using a prescription bottle made specifically for them? As with the personalisation of the audio resonances, when a practitioner makes up a prescription bottle for a specific person, they are personalising it with their intention - and sometimes with a client name on the bottle. It may be important not to use a bottle made for someone else.
- You may want to consider using the audio version instead (or as well as) the pill/liquid as some people find them more effective.
Audio Source Resonances
- There were some difficulties with previous versions of the audio resonances (prior to summer 2015) and we now only recommend the use of audios streamed directly from the Source Medicine website. We have revised our production and delivery methods to address the fragmentation of digital signals over the internet and have developed a mechanism for maintaining the connection with the resonance source, through the website.
- When using the audio resonances it is important that they are personalised for the correct person. (See here for details of prescribing for groups.)
- Audios can be played through headphones, directly to the relevant area of the body, which may help target the effect in some cases.
- If listening to a resonance is experienced as feeling or sounding unpleasant it is likely to be either an inappropriate resonance at this time or that it is being used too much. It may be that the individual needs other preparation before directly addressing a core issue, or that they need to follow the High Sensitivity Protocol. Remember that with Source Resonances, less can be more - and even 10 seconds of an audio can sometimes be enough.
Check the Basics!
Is the client:
- Actually using the prescription - and using it as prescribed (including, for pills/liquids, succussion as instructed - see Practitioner Guidelines)?
- Eating a healthy and adequate diet, getting exercise etc? With both humans and domestic animals the quality of the food can be a significant factor in the development of pathology and in the capacity for healing.
- Addressing relevant causative factors or risk behaviour?
When treating AIDs in Africa the vast majority of patients rapidly improved but, when enquiring into those who did not, Peter found that they either had only used the remedy once, were continuing to have unprotected sex with an infected partner or didn't have enough food to survive on, so - not surprisingly - they were not getting better.
As healing occurs, some people will naturally move towards a healthier diet and lifestyle by themselves, or feel motivated to get support with this. Others may benefit from some encouragement to address these issues.
- Sometimes initial changes can be subtle but significant, heralding deep changes beginning to happen. For instance, when treating someone for gout, the first thing that the client noticed was more willingness to follow gout care recommendations around diet, having previously been reluctant and sceptical. See the Self-help Usage Instructions for things to tune into and be alert for.
- Is the client experiencing an aggravation with the resonance? If so, you could consider pausing or changing the frequency of the prescription (or varying length or volume of audio). See High Sensitivity Helpsheet for more details.
- Is there something else that needs to be addressed first? The Source Medicine TIPPs System may be helpful in addressing underlying issues.
- The SR Reveal Tool or a specific Revealer Resonance may be helpful in bringing to the surface what needs to be addressed.
- There may be another resonance that would be more helpful at this stage, for instance one that is more specific to the situation or sometimes one that is more general.
- Some of the resonances are now only recommended for rural, traditional cultures so, if working with westerners, check the listing on the website.
- Sometimes the use of a relevant Enhancer or Opener alongside the prescription can help it to land more fully. For instance SR Opening to Inner Vision could be used to support a prescription of SR Revealer for Macular Degeneration.
- The SR Western Tool can be used alongside a prescription resonance to synergistically support its action. See Western Tool Helpsheet for details.
- The resonance titles can be used by the client as an affirmation statement while using the resonance. This process of consciously engaging with the intention of the resonance may facilitate its action.
- Is it an appropriate prescription? Some practitoners find it helpful to use muscle testing or dowsing to check the prescription in advance - resonance, frequency, modality (audio or liquid) etc. If dowsing, it is advisable to get a signal of at least 9 out of 10 for appropriateness of a prescription. Sometimes the signal is improved through using a combination of resonances.
- Consider how the resonance has been acquired. If downloaded, taken or used without agreement and respect, this may have an energetic impact on the action of the resonance. The life of Source Resonances is a dynamic, evolving process and not a static thing like 'when they are made, they are made', and it is important that care is taken in how they are used.
- When using Revealer Resonances for chronic conditions/diseases, is the diagnosis accurate?
- The on-going use of some prescription drugs may limit the impact of the resonances, for instance steroids, hormones and antipsychotics.
- If using Revealer Resonances with animals, bear in mind that the Revealers have generally been developed for humans. While many chronic diseases are similar in animals, when the pathology is significantly different a specific animal resonance may be required.
- We have also come across situations where the mind-set and attitude of the prescriber, grower or organisation may have impacted on the action - or perceived action - of the Resonances. This could be an unhelpful level of scepticism or a disrespectful attitude or attitude of 'authority over' or 'ownership of' the Resonances. It may also be that fixed ideas about the Resonances colour people's awareness of the impacts that the Resonances actually have in their lives.