Client Usage Instructions
Using the Resonance: Pause, Breathe, and consciously Receive
It can be helpful to be consciously present when using Source Resonances, pausing either for a moment of silence or to say the full name of the Resonance as an affirmation:
- Pause - consciously take time to use the Source Resonance.
- Breathe - become aware of your breathing and allow it to bring you more fully into presence.
- And consciously Receive - tune into the Source Resonance and invite yourself to embrace the gift it offers you.
A resonance can also be used at the beginning of a few minutes of meditative stillness, which helps with allowing in and assimilating the resonance.
Unless prescribed otherwise, for the first two resonances that you use,
use once then watch and wait for 3 days.
Observe your response as described below.
For those with high sensitivity, see our High Sensitivity Helpsheet for guidance.
We recommend using headphones when listening to audio resonances, to avoid unintentionally exposing others to the resonance.
What to watch for
Once you have used a resonance it can be helpful to note down anything unusual in your live or dreams, and any changes in:
- Awareness and clarity of mind;
- Specific physical and emotional symptoms;
- General physical and emotional wellbeing, including rising energy and releasing of emotions into actions. Note response to stress, e.g. calm under pressure.
- Resolving of symptoms – from above down; within to out; in reverse order of occurrence. Note any return of old symptoms, perhaps from years back.
- sleep patterns and dreams;
- relationships with family, friends, colleagues;
- behaviour and opportunities in life.
This can help in assessing the effect of the resonance.
It is also useful to keep a note of any changes in:
- general health
Pill prescriptionsInstructions for if you have been prescribed a pill resonance by a practitioner:
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes before or after taking.
- Strike the dropper bottle sharply on wood five times only, to activate the resonance, and then take two drops on the tongue.
- Keep it in the mouth for at least five seconds before swallowing.
- Keep the bottle indoors in a cool place, out of sunlight and not touching other resonance bottles (as the resonance field can extend a few millimetres from the bottle).