Client and Self-help Usage Instructions
Unless prescribed otherwise, for the first one or two resonances that you use once then watch and wait for 3 days (unless the situation is urgent).
Observe your response as described below.
For those with high sensitivity, see our High Sensitivity Helpsheet for guidance.
We recommend using headphones when listening to audio resonances, to avoid unintentionally exposing others to the resonance.
To help the Resonance to be fully embodied, we encourage people to do something proactive while listening, for example tap your body somewhere; be aware of your breathing; sigh; exercise; smile or make some other movement or sound.
What to watch for
Once you have used a resonance it can be helpful to note down anything unusual in your life or dreams - anything 'strange, rare or peculiar' - including any changes in:
- Awareness and clarity of mind;
- Specific physical and emotional symptoms;
- General physical and emotional wellbeing, including rising energy and releasing of emotions into actions. Note response to stress, e.g. calm under pressure.
- Resolving of symptoms – from above down; within to out; in reverse order of occurrence. Note any return of old symptoms, perhaps from years back.
- sleep patterns and dreams;
- relationships with family, friends, colleagues;
- behaviour and opportunities in life.
This can help in assessing the effect of the resonance.
It is also useful to keep a note of any changes in:
- general health
First Aid Usage
In a first-aid situation the frequencey of use depends on the severity of the symptoms. Audios can be listened to continuously if necessary, until symptoms begin to ease. Then use every 10 - 15 minutes, reducing the frequency gradually, ensuring that symptoms continue to ease.
The use of Source Resonances to support recovery from chronic conditions currently requires practitioner support. We are in the process of developing a range of app-based wellbeing programmes to deliver recovery support for chronic conditions. Do subscribe to our newsletter for updates on this.
Dropper bottle prescriptionsInstructions for if you have been prescribed a Source Resonance in a dropper bottle by a practitioner:
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes before or after taking.
- Strike the dropper bottle sharply on wood five times only, to activate the resonance, and then take two drops on the tongue.
- Keep it in the mouth for at least five seconds before swallowing.
- Keep the bottle indoors in a cool place, out of sunlight and not touching other resonance bottles (as the Resonance field can extend a few millimetres from the bottle).