Self-help Usage Instructions
Our subtle energy audio resonances are a natural and powerful way of supporting healing and wellbeing. These resonances have been used worldwide for over 20 years, with remarkable effects. They help emotionally as well as physically, and can be used to support you in both getting well and staying well.
How to Listen to Source Resonances
The audio resonance files are one minute long. For anyone with sensitivity to foods, chemicals, EMFs, sensory overload etc. it can be helpful to start with listening to just 15 to 30 seconds of the resonance, at low volume.
You may choose to listen daily - or several times a day if this suits your energetic balance. 'More' is not necessarily 'better'. What you are looking for is what supports your individual system in aligning with the energy of this resonance.
For more information about high sensitivity, see our High Sensitivity Helpsheet.
How to Use
- Select the self help resonance that you need.
- Find a quiet place where you can be alone for a few minutes (or, if this is not possible, use headphones).
- Read and connect with the title of the resonance.
- Then, with your volume turned down low initially, play the resonance, tuning into the energy carried in the sound of the sea waves.
- You may find it helpful to move, breathe deeply or sigh as you listen, to help the resonance integrate in your being.
- Be aware of any sensations or emotions that arise and allow them to pass by.
- Pause if it feels intense and then see whether you are drawn to listen to more or if it is enough for now.
In non-urgent situations, for the first one or two resonances that you use, use once then watch and wait for 3 days.
If you have been prescribed a Source Resonance by a practitioner, then follow the instructions that they give you.
In a first-aid situation the frequencey of use depends on the severity of the symptoms. Audios can be listened to continuously if necessary, until symptoms begin to ease. Then use every 10 - 15 minutes, reducing the frequency gradually as symptoms improve.
Complex or Chronic Condititions
The use of Source Resonances to support recovery from complex or chronic conditions currently requires practitioner support. We are in the process of developing a range of SourceSound programmes so that more people can benefit from the resonances.
What to watch for
Once you have used a resonance it can be helpful to note down anything unusual in your life or dreams - anything 'strange, rare or peculiar' - including any changes in:
- Awareness and clarity of mind;
- Specific physical and emotional symptoms;
- General physical and emotional wellbeing, including rising energy and releasing of emotions into actions. Note response to stress, e.g. calm under pressure.
- Resolving of symptoms – from above down; within to out; in reverse order of occurrence. Note any return of old symptoms, perhaps from years back.
- sleep patterns and dreams;
- relationships with family, friends, colleagues;
- behaviour and opportunities in life.
This can help in assessing the effect of the resonance.
It is also useful to keep a note of any changes in:
- general health
Dropper bottle prescriptionsInstructions for if you have been prescribed a Source Resonance in a dropper bottle by a practitioner:
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes before or after taking.
- Strike the dropper bottle sharply on wood five times only, to activate the resonance, and then take two drops on the tongue.
- Keep it in the mouth for at least five seconds before swallowing.
- Keep the bottle indoors in a cool place, out of sunlight and not touching other resonance bottles (as the Resonance field can extend a few millimetres from the bottle).