Source Medicine Vitality Map
When using Source Resonances, the treatment approach depends on the individual's intrinsic vitality, which is influenced by their lifestyle and cultural background. Using feedback from our Research Network we have developed three groups or 'zones' of countries - red, yellow and green - to assist with determining the most appropriate treatment protocol. General findings are that people with rural, traditional cultures and lifestyle (Green Zone) respond more readily to the resonances than those from westernised backgrounds (Red Zone). For more information on this, see the introduction to the Source Medicine TIPPs System, which was developed in response to this issue. See also the Source Medicine ABC Protocol which is currently being developed.
The map and chart below represents our current understanding, although more information is needed. Notes:
- Cities/urban areas may move up a zone (Green to Yellow or Yellow to Red).
- War-torn countries move up a zone (countries with ongoing history of war and conflict) for instance Israel and Afghanistan.
- Countries that are significantly 'westernised' are considered to be Red Zone, for instance Israel and Japan.
- The treatment strategy for incomers depends on where they are from and how long they have lived where they are. For refugees, see Use of Source Resonances with Refugees.
- We don’t yet have sufficient data for the countries in brackets.
- As lifestyles and cultures shift then the zonings may also change. For instance, increasing urbanisation and consumerism in some countries and the shifts in lifestyle and diet experienced by relocated refugees.
- Early findings suggest that animals can be treated using the Green zone protocol.
This image is licensed under Creative Commons CC-BY-NC-ND for non-commercial use, with attribution to Source Medicine.
|Zone||Countries||Reactions and aggravations||Acute conditions||Chronic conditions, within first year||Chronic conditions of over a year in duration|
|Red zone||Most of: North America; Western Europe; (Israel).||Occasional, particularly in highly sensitive individuals. Screening is important.||Releaser resonances frequently effective in the context of homeopathy or other therapy. Sometimes effective as stand-alone treatment.||Revealer resonances frequently effective in the context of TIPPs, homeopathy or other therapy. Not recommended as stand-alone treatment.||Important to treat precipitating factors and underlying TIPPs issues as well as using Revealer resonances in order to be effective. Revealers not recommended as stand-alone treatment. See also Western Tool and the ABC Protocol (in development).|
|Yellow zone||Most of: Eastern Europe; (Greece; Turkey; Russia; Japan; Australia; New Zealand; Mexico).||Rare||Stand-alone Releaser resonances generally effective.||Stand-alone Revealer resonances sometimes effective.||Important to treat precipitating factors as well as using Revealer resonances in order to be effective.|
|Green zone||Most of: Africa; South America; Middle East (minus Israel); (Far East minus Japan; Greenland);||Very rare||Stand-alone Releaser resonances reliably highly effective.||Stand-alone Revealer resonances frequently effective.||Important to treat precipitating factors as well as using Revealer resonances in order to be effective.|
These zonings are based on a combination of:
- feedback from our Research Network;
- research undertaken by Amma Resonance Healing Foundation in Africa;
- information about the history, culture and lifestyle of the country;
- Peter Chappell's experience of visiting and working in a wide range of countries;
- intuitive sense.