Wellbeing for COVID-19
An innovative technology to support you to get better if you have COVID-19 symptoms, and to help you stay well if you don’t have symptoms.
How does it work?
Your immune system works hard for you every day to stop you getting sick from infections like COVID-19 - and we think our technology helps it in doing its job even better.
Source Medicine Wellbeing programmes offer an opportunity for us each to step into our wellbeing and our lives more fully - and this COVID-19 Research Programme is the first to be released.
The Source Medicine app uses an advanced, innovative, audio Resonance technology and delivers personalised, guided programmes tailored to your individual needs. The hypothesis is that this technology optimises self-healing mechanisms and enhances immune function and homeostasis. The re-patterning Resonances are carried on a short audio file, usually of sea waves, that you listen to a few times each day or week.
The audio Resonances are made through imprinting the Resonance field into the ‘carrier’ audio file, which then transmits the Resonance to the user as they listen. This technology originally evolved out of homeopathy and harnesses the power of intention to support the user's innate capacity for self-healing, wellbeing and transformation.
The technology was originally devised by Peter Chappell in Ethiopia in 2002, and has been collaboratively evolved since then with Leilani van Koten in the UK. The wellbeing programmes are the result of 20 years of in-depth development and research.
Designed for your needs
There is a personalised Resonance Sequence for Wellbeing Support (to help people stay well and symptom-free) and another for Recovery Support for people who have symptoms of COVID-19. Both Resonance Sequences have regular reviews, in-app help when needed, onward referral options for additional support, and structured follow-up.
£30 to £100 / $37 to $122 US dollars.
Or less/free if needed - and free for front-line workers.
More about the programme
- There is a 10 step set-up process including questions about you, your general health and COVID-19.
- You are then started on a tailor-made programme to suit your individual needs. If you have symptoms of COVID-19 you may be guided to listen to the audio Resonance several times a day. If you don’t have symptoms it will be less frequent than this, and it also depends on whether you are in a high risk group.
- You will be sent a reminder each time there is a Resonance for you to listen to.
- Before you listen, you will be asked a few questions so that we can change your programme when needed.
- You may also be given a different Resonance to listen to, depending on how you respond to the first one.
- There is always a ‘Help’ button on the screen, where you can check our FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) or send a message to your Programme Advisor. You can also send them video diaries about how you are getting on with the programme.
- If you need one-to-one support to help you with the app programme you can book an appointment at our COVID-19 clinic.
- After you have finished the programme we will send you a few follow-up questionnaires which are really helpful for our research - thank you!
- We are working on expanding the languages that the app is available in.
- This app is new and still in beta-testing mode so please do give us feedback to help us improve it.